April 22, 2013 – NGO experts from the two largest climate change networks will brief media on April 25 at 13.30GMT on the current state of play in the international climate negotiations ahead of the year's first round of UN talks. They will also preview major milestones in 2013 related to climate change, and their potential impact on the negotiations.
- 9.30 in New York, Washington DC
- 14.30 in London
- 15.30 in Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Berlin
- Alden Meyer, Union of Concerned Scientists, United States,
- Lina Li, Greenovation Hub, China
- Julia Michalak, Climate Action Network Europe.