The Renewable Energy Institute of Thailand Foundation has objectives to support and publicize good knowledge and understanding of conversion agricultural product into biofuel, and also, to take a role in promotion of policy on biofuel and other sources of renewable energy usage, as well as to carry through the research and development renewable energy and biofuel.
- To promote and publicize the knowledge and understanding of converting of agricultural product into biofuel
- To promote and organize academic activities to develop the knowledge base and technology on energy development
- To promote and take a role in putting forward the development of ethanol and biodiesel policy
- To collborate with other charitable foundations and organisations for the benefit of public communities
- None of the foundation activities are involved with Politics
To provide knowledge and current trend of the renewable energy situation, to all regions in the societies