Ahead of this year's COP 23 hosted by Fiji in Bonn, hear experts talk about expectations and goals for the COP and to ensure the 'Paris Promise' is realized.
We will be hearing from the following CAN Coordinators and Members:
- Gillian Nelson (CAN-I) – Main Objectives and Political Context for COP 23
- Harjeet Singh (Action Aid) – Loss and Damage
- Naoyuki Yamagishi (WWF) – Ambition Mechanism
- Neoka Naidoo (SACAN) – Transparency
- Jenny Jiva (PICAN) – Fiji Presidency Priorities
- Dharini Parthasarathy (CAN-I) – CAN Comms Strategy for COP 23